Publications and Statistics
The judicial branch regularly produces a wide variety of written materials, including annual reports, newsletters, supreme court committee reports, strategic plans, case law summaries, family court and problem-solving court materials, bench guides, manuals, and resource guides, and other resources for judges, court personnel, and judicial branch stakeholders.
- Annual Reports
- Full Court Press and Other Court Newsletters
- Judicial Branch Long-Range Strategic Plans
- State Courts System Long Range Program Plan FY 2017-18 through 2021-22
- Court Communication Plan for the Judicial Branch
- All Other Primary Court Publications (and Reports) (including: Benchguides, Manuals, and Resource Guides; Case Law Summaries; Family Court Material, Newsletters, Appellate Reports, Drug Courts Reports, and More)
The branch also publishes statistical information, such as trial court caseload data, supreme court caseload statistics, judicial certification data, and jury management statistics. While most of these publications are designed largely for court audiences, many may also be of general interest, serving to heighten the general public's knowledge and understanding of the purposes, roles, responsibilities, and performance of Florida’s state courts system.